To start working with the YCLIENTS Appointment calendar you’ll just need to take a few steps. You can do that right now, it won’t take long.
Log into your personal account on yclients.com.
- Login – your email or phone number.
- Password – password you’ve set up when you registered (you can reset it via SMS or email)
- Add your services. If you’re facing difficulties, you can send me your file to upload. Services upload template.
- Add your staff.
- Assign services to staff members that provide them.
- Set your work schedule.
- Configuring access rights secures important information (i.e., client database) and allows the person in charge to control what employees do in YCLIENTS.
- First, you’ll need to invite users to manage the location in YCLIENTS: link.
- Then you will need to limit rights of users according to their responsibilities: link.
- Configure notifications for your employees: link.
- Learn about each access rights section in detail: link.
Now you can proceed to setting up other sections: Online booking, Inventory, Payroll, Loyalty, etc.
If you’d like to receive instructions on how to configure other sections or if you have any questions you can contact us via any messenger.