What is it and what is it for?
YCLIENTS provides the ability to create additional fields in the visit card and in the client card. This is very convenient if, when you making an appointment, it is necessary to specify the service information in addition to the contact information.
Examples of additional fields:
- for visit: contact number, appointment ID (in another CRM), etc.
- for client: number of the car, name of the child, patient diagnosis, etc.
Settings and editing
1. In the chain interface, go to the Settings - Additional fields section.
2. Choose which additional options you want to add: Additional appointment options (1) or additional client options (2) go to the appropriate tab and click the Add field button.
3. Indicate the Field name and select data entry type: text, number, selection of values from the list, date, and time.
4. Indicate whether the user can edit the additional fields. To do this, go to the Settings - Users section and, in the visit window section, check the line Change appointments and Change additional appointment field.
5. Select the field display setting in the YCLIENTS interface:
5.1. For appointment options:
- if you want the additional field to be displayed in the appointment interface above the Add. options, select the Always show option in the appointment editing window.
5.2. For client data:
- if you want the additional field to be displayed in the client’s editing window above the Add. client data, select the Always show option in the client editing window.
- if you want the additional field to be displayed immediately after the Loyalty field in the appointment calendar interface, select the Always show option in the appointment editing window.
Both settings can be active at once.
6. Select the branches in which additional fields will be displayed.