Setup and Editing
1. Go to the Settings - Notifications, of the Notification Types tab and enable notification types for admins and employees.
2. Go to the Settings - Employees on the Settings tab and associate the employee with the user. If there is a disconnect, notifications will not come.
3. Go to the Settings - Users. Select the User and go to the Notifications tab.
4. From the list, select what types of notifications the employee associated with this user will receive:
- for admins
- for employees
If you do not want the user to receive notifications, select the option:
5. Select the notifications types that the employee associated with this user will receive and the channels for sending them (SMS, PUSH, or E-mail). Check the box to let the employee receive notifications:
- with client data. If you uncheck, the employee will not receive client contact information in SMS and e-mail notifications, but he/she will receive all other booking details: time, service, etc.;
- about new online bookings;
- about new bookings made through the booking journal;
- about deleting online bookings;
- about reschedule online bookings;
- about that the license will end soon;
- about booking actions in the web version;
- about calls in the web version.
5. Click the Save button.