Dzinga is a voice and messaging platform, fully integrated with YCLIENTS.
- Dzinga delivers SMS messages worldwide.
- Messages are sent from your unique business name.
Connecting to Dzinga
1. Go to Dzinga.com, select a package and register an account.
You can select an SMS package, which includes SMS services only, or an HPBX package, which includes SMS, cloud telephony, and call-back widgets. All services are integrated with YCLIENTS.
2. After registering, click on Alpha-Names in your Dzinga account and create an alpha-name (your business sender ID).
Wait until our customer support team approve Alpha-name registration. You will be notified about the status of the registration by email. Normally, approval takes from 2 hours to 1 business day.
1. Go to Integrations, click on Dzinga SMS and YCLIENTS integration and copy your unique token.
2. In your YCLIENTS personal account, go to Settings -> Notifications -> SMS-notifications. Fill in the form as follows:
- SMS-aggregator – Dzinga
- Authorisation key – Paste your unique token from Dzinga
- SMS sender’s name – Type in the alpha-name that you registered in Dzinga.
3. Click Save.
You are good to go! Enjoy!
Sales: +48 221 002 049
Support: +48 222 043 514