With YCLIENTS, you can accept online payments for your services right in the online booking form.
Set up a required or optional prepayment for certain services or employees. With a required prepayment, a client is not able to book online until he or she pays for a service.
Stripe account registration and integration with YCLIENTS is absolutely free. Accepting online payments with Stripe is available with any YCLIENTS plan.
Stripe will charge US-based users 2.9% + 30 cents per successful transaction. The fees vary by country. YCLIENTS does not charge anything on top of whatever deal you may have with your payment processor. This means that there will be no additional surprise fees for you nor your clients.
Stripe is the global leader in online payments. Stripe supports taking credit/debit card transactions online, safely and securely. You pay a small fee per transaction and payments are deposited to your account in 1-2 business days.
Now, Stripe is available for 40 countries.
With Stripe integration, you can:
- Receive secure payments online via an easy-to-use interface for your clients;
- Manage money flow online with automatically generated reports in your Stripe account;
- Refund in a few clicks if it is needed and apply cancellation fees when refunding — respect your time;
- Use 24×7 email, chat, and phone support;
- In select regions, get paid out in your preferred currencies.
How to set up Stripe integration in 5 steps
Step 1. If you don’t have a currently working Stripe account, first of all, create one. Go to the Stripe website and set up your account for free.
Step 2. Set up Webhooks in Stripe so you can connect your Stripe and YCLIENTS accounts.
- In your Stripe account menu, click Developers and then Webhooks. Click +Add endpoint in the upper right corner.
2. Put the link https://yclients.com/payments/prepaid/stripe to the Endpoint URL.
3. Choose the Events to send (so YCLIENTS can receive notifications about successful transactions and let them happen in your online booking form). Choose the following events:
4.Click Add endpoint.
Step 3. In YCLIENTS, click on the Finances and then on the Online payment section.
Step 4. On this page, follow the prompts to set up your YCLIENTS and Stripe accounts integration:
1. Tap Connect or Settings.
2. Enter parameters for integration with Stripe:
Publishable key: you can find it in your Stripe account. Click on Developers, then API Keys. Copy your Publishable key and use it for YCLIENTS.
Secret key: you can find it in your Stripe account. Click on Developers, then API Keys. Copy your Secret key and use it for YCLIENTS.
Signing secret: you can find it in your Stripe account. Click on Developers, then Webhooks. Click on the URL you see in the Endpoints.
Then reveal the key and copy it to use for YCLIENTS.
3. In YCLIENTS, click on the options next to Online payment and choose Enabled.
4. Click Save.
Step 5. Once the integration is activated, select services and employees, for which the online payment is available. Choose payment terms. Learn how to do it.
You are all set! Receive payments online and grow your business.