Now, with YCLIENTS you can manage online group classes by sending instructions and links to webinars.
To use this feature, please, connect a notification module to your location.
How it works
1. Create a group event in the appointment calendar and add clients to it.
After that, open the Instructions tab in the side panel of the appointment card:
2. Enter the link to your online class and the notification text. Click Save:
The button for appointment is generated automatically based on the link that you entered in this window.
3. Go to the "Notifications" tab, send instructions to the clients:
If necessary, you can send the message again from the same tab:
All sent messages are available in the Overview - Messages section.
1. To configure the notification type, go to the Settings - Notifications (Types of notifications) section.
Select the type "Customer booking confirmation notification":
2. In the "Settings" window that appears, change the status to "Notifications are enabled", enable sending by email:
Sending event information is currently available only for the email channel.