YCLIENTS now has the ability to automate online group classes by sending clients instructions and links to webinars.
In order for you to use the functionality, a notification module must be connected to your branch.
How it works
1. Create a group event in the appointment calendar and add clients to it.
After that, open the “Instructions” tab in the side panel of the appointment window:
2. In the window that opens, enter the link to the class and the notification text, save the settings:
The button for appointment is generated automatically based on the link that you entered in this window.
3. Go to the "Notifications" tab, send instructions to the clients:
If necessary, you can send the message again from the same tab:
All sent messages are available in the Overview - Messages section.
1. To configure the notification type, go to the Settings - Notifications (Notification types) section.
Select the type "Client notification of appointment confirmation":
2. In the "Settings" window that appears, change the status to "Notifications are enabled", enable sending by email:
Sending event information is currently available only for the email channel.
Save the settings.