Go to the main menu in the section Online booking - Website.
To add a new online booking form, click the Add Form button. A new window will open in which you need to enter information about the booking form.
- Indicate the Name, for example, the name of the branch.
- Specify a Description. Explanations are given here for which site this form, or chain, or branch, etc.
- Check the box if you want to use this booking form by default.
- Select the chain this booking form belongs to (if it is a chain form) or leave the default -no- (read more about chain features here).
- Select the Language to be used by default.
- Choose the type of map (Google maps) on which location marks will be displayed.
- In the end, be sure to click the Save button.
To edit information about an online booking form, click on its name or use the Edit button. In the new window that opens, make the necessary changes and click the Save button. To delete the form, click the Delete button. Use the Preview button to see how the online booking widget will appear on the site.e site.