To send messages via SMS aggregators, you need to connect the notification module option (from 170 rubles per month) and conclude an agreement with one of the YCLIENTS partners. The list of partners will increase, and you can always choose an aggregator with more favorable conditions.
Work possibilities with SMS aggregators
1. Sending SMS messages at the market prices of aggregators.
2. Sending notifications to instant messengers on several channels. For example, first, the message is sent to Viber, and if the message is not delivered - via SMS. With this feature, you can reduce the cost of sending messages.
3. Customization of individual SMS templates. Thanks to this, messages are identified as service messages, and the cost of SMS messages is reduced.
How to set up sending messages?
To start sending SMS, follow these steps:
1. Connect the notification module in YCLIENTS
To do this, go to the Billing - License section, in Additional option chapter, click the Connect button next to the notification module option. Next, click the Pay button.
The cost of the YCLIENTS notification module is calculated taking into account the license period and starts from 170 rubles.
2. Connect to SMS aggregator
You can connect to one of the SMS aggregators, send messages through them directly and pay for SMS messages based on prices regulated by mobile communications service providers. Each provider also has a bulk mailing.
SMS sending is available after approval of the name of the SMS sender - this is a rule from the communications service providers. The sender name will need to be approved by SMS aggregators. When sending messages to the CIS states or Europe, the SMS name is saved. There are special cases when messages leave from the general name. Details can be checked with communications service providers.