What is it and what is it for?
User - a company's employee with access and certain rights in YCLIENTS.
Any employee of the company (owner, admin, stylist, doctor, accountant, etc.) can be a user of YCLIENTS. Depending on the employee's role, you need to configure different access levels.
Unique user identifiers are e-mail and phone number.
It is necessary to see the difference between new and existing users:
- New User - A user who has not been added to YCLIENTS before and has never booked online.
- Existing User - A user that has already been added to YCLIENTS.
Example: the admin worked in the main company's branch and was a user of YCLIENTS main branch, and then was transferred to the second branch.
How to set up users
1. In the Settings - Users, click the Invite users button.
2. Enter the Name and Phone number or E-mail of the user or several users (if you invite an existing user, specify the number or E-mail that it uses to log into YCLIENTS) and click the Invite users button. Invited users are displayed on a separate tab in the Settings - Users. You can also send an invitation there again or withdraw it.
3. The user will receive an SMS or e-mail with an invitation link, according to which it needs to go to add to the branch.
4. After clicking on the link, new and existing users will see different information:
- The new user will see a form in which he needs to specify registration information (name, phone, password) and accept the terms of the user agreement, the agreement on the processing of personal data, and provide / not give consent to receive information messages.
- An existing user will see an authorization form in which it will need to enter a username and password.
5. Invited users can configure access rights (features when using YCLIENTS) immediately after sending the invitation link.
User rights can be determined by his job responsibilities and may be associated with the display/hide of certain sections of YCLIETNS and the presence/absence of access to various functions.
Setting access rights gives the owner the ability to control the activities of employees who have access to YCLIENTS. To invite or remove new and existing users is possible only in agreement with your leadership.
YCLIENTS works both with separate organizations and with chains in which several branches (read more here). Chains have separate user access rights. You can configure them in the chain interface in the Settings - Users (read more here).