There are several ways to assign a schedule to employees:
In this article, we will consider the second option.
To assign a schedule to employees, go to Settings - Employees. Select an employee, click on his name, or on the button Change the schedule. In the Schedule tab, configure the schedule. There are three ways to configure: autocomplete template, manual editing and copying the schedule for future weeks.
Used to set work shifts schedules.
1. In the Schedule field, select the desired work schedule, for example, 2 on 2 off.
2. In the Start From field, select the start date for the schedule. You can also select the week of the start of the schedule in the calendar on the left.
3. In the field Working hours, specify the start and end time of the workday for the employee.
4. In the Set for field, specify the number of weeks for which you want to copy this schedule.
5. Click on Fill in and save the schedule button.
In this way, you can configure any schedule, even the most complex and irregular. This method is not suitable for setting the schedule of employees whose workday starts and ends for example, from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm.
In the table, mark the employee’s working hours in circles: put a circle at the intersection of the day of the week and the hour. Click the Save button.
Copying the schedule for the coming weeks
It allows you to copy the schedule of the current week for the future ones. For example, if an employee has already set workdays on Mon, Wed, Fri from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, then these same working days will be copied to future weeks.
How to delete a schedule
It allows you to delete all working hours for the selected week.
1. In the calendar on the left, highlight the desired week.
2. Click Clear Schedule for the Week, and then click Save.
3. To delete the schedule for future weeks, click Copy to ... weeks in advance.
In the end, be sure to click the Save button.