Go to Settings - Employee section. Select an employee, click on his name, or on Other settings button. In the Settings tab, edit all the information. In the end, be sure to click the Save button.
Provide user data to associate with the employee. To do this, in the Associated user section, click the Edit button, Choose from an existing user, or Create a new (new user is a user who has not been added to YCLIENTS before and has never been booked online; an existing user is a user who has already been added to YCLIENTS). To undo the user’s binding to the employee click the Cancel communications button.
1. Choose from existing: select a user from the list and click the Save button.
2. Create new: enter the phone number of the new user and click the Save button.
1. If you disallow online booking, no one can make an appointment for this employee, but the work schedule will be available to the administrator in the electronic journal for booking entries by telephone.
2. If you allow online payment clients will be able to choose to pay for booking or not. If you make online payment mandatory, clients will not be able to make bookings until they pay for the booking.
3. Option Employee is not important displayed in the online booking widget. Allow/disallow online booking to this employee if the client has selected the option Employee is not important.
4. Specify Intervals for Session output step in the form and Session search step in the form. With their help, the display in the widget of the online booking of free time for booking to this employee is configured. Read more about these settings in the article What is a session output step in the form and session search step in the form?
5. Specify the Session search start and end time in the form. In the widget of online booking when book to this employee, only sessions that fall within this interval will be available.
6. Make an Additional markup in the journal, it allows you to visually split up the day into intervals.
7. The Rating is displayed or hidden in the widget if it is low or vice versa very high so that all customers do not aspire to one employee. If you uncheck, the Rating will not be displayed when displaying a list of employees.
8. If you check the box, the employee will not be displayed in the booking journal.
1. If checked, the occupancy rate of this employee will affect the overall occupancy rate in the Analytics section.
2. Connect Google Calendar (for how to connect and configure it, read here).
3. If you uncheck, then client contact data will not be upload with Google Calendar, only names will be displayed.
4. Specify the Employee ID in the external system. The entered identifier will be transmitted to external systems in the booking parameters.