There are two ways to assign an employee to a service:
1. In the Settings - Employees section. This option is more convenient to use if the company has a lot of services and a few employees, click on the link to learn more.
2. In the Settings - Services. This option is more convenient to use if the company has few services and many employees, learn more in this article.
To assign employees to a service, go to Settings - Services. Open the needed category, select the service and click on the Edit button.
1. In the new window that opens, go to the Employees tab and click the Add employee button.
2. Choose the Specialist, indicate the Service duration, assign process chart for the service. Read more about the assign and setup of Process charts here.
3. To remove an employee from performing this service, click on the Delete button (red recycle bin).
- Here you can assign several employees to one service.
- The duration of the service must be indicated for the online booking and the administrator's booking journal. However, after online booking, the administrator can change the duration of the booking directly in the booking journal.
- The correct setting of the duration of services allows you to organize the work process and reduce the number of blank windows when booking, thereby increasing the number of clients who can be provided services for a working day.