After filling out blocks with initial settings, add and edit the information about your company services.
All services have categories. A category is a section (folder) with several types of similar services or works.
Examples of categories: haircuts, coloring, consultations, quests, body repair.
Go to the main menu Settings - Services.
To add a new category, click the +Add a category button. A new window will open in which you need to enter information about the category.
1. Provide the Category name, for example, Manicure.
2. Provide the Category Name as displayed for online booking. This category name will be seen by customers when they booking online. If the field is left empty, the category name of the service will be used.
3. Choose which service audience will fall into this category: generic, male or female.
4. Subdivisions setting refers to advanced settings, it is needed for chain analytics.
5. In the end, be sure to click the Save button.
To edit an existing category or delete it, click the Edit button.
In the new window that opens, make the necessary changes and click the Save button.
To view existing services, click on the folder with the category name. A new window will open in which you can edit services, delete them and add new ones.