Adobe has completed the development of new features for Adobe Muse CC. On March 26, 2018, the latest update package for Adobe Muse was released. Providing technical support to all existing users of Creative Cloud will continue until March 26, 2020. Detailed information on the official Adobe website.
Widget set up
1. Install the widget. Place the widget in the workspace of the project.
2. Copy the widget ID to YCLIENTS.
3. Paste the ID into the widget in Adobe Muse.
4. You can set up:
- Button show
- Button text
- Vertical position (top-bottom)
- Horizontal position (left-right)
- Button color
- Position of the pop-up panel (left-right).
5. Specify the “ms_booking” graphic style for the elements that should call the YClients pop-up panel. Or place the finished button.
Embed an online booking inside a page
1. Install the widget. Put the YCLIENTS form ID inside the widget. You can upload the widget by link: