In order to install the online booking widget in Google Sites, register at sites.google.com or log in if you already have a Google account.
1. Create a new site (click Create, select an option in the updated interface) or go to an existing site if you have previously worked with Google Sites.
2. In the website editor that opens, click Install (in the panel on the right).
3. In the pop-up, select the Install Code tab. In the input field, add the code for the online booking button.
Where can you find the button code?
In the main menu, go to the Online booking - Website. Select the desired form, go to the Button Settings tab, and be sure to check the Enable button box. Next, go to the Button Code tab. Copy this code and install it on Google Sites.
4. Make a change to this code: add the defer attribute and click Next.
5. After the online booking button is displayed, click Insert.
6. In the site editor, move the button to select a location on the site. Click Publish.