To connect an online booking widget, log in to the Nethouse platform.
1. Install Google Tag Manager according to the instructions.
2. Open GTM tagmanager.google.com.
3. Go to the Tags section and click the Create button.
4. Specify a tag name, for example, YCLIENTS, and select Custom HTML.
5. In the tag settings, in the HTML field, insert the YCLIENTS button code. Instructions for obtaining the button code in the article.
6. Paste the resulting code into the Google Tag Manager tag settings and click Next.
7. Under activation conditions, select All pages and click Create Tag.
8. The button code for the YCLIENTS online booking button is posted on the site. The YCLIENTS online booking tag has been created, now you need to publish it on the site. To do this, click the Publish - Publish Now.
9. The service is installed on the site. Settings and payment are carried out in the YCLIENTS control panel.