There are two types of spaces in YCLIENTS: locations and chains. Locations have their menu on the left on navy background, chains have their menu on the left on purple background.
Locations and chains have different sections. There’s no Loyalty section in locations, you can find it in chains only.
To open the chain you need to do the following:
- Click the name of the location in the top left corner.
- In the drop-down list select the desired chain.
In the chain interface in the Loyalty - Loyalty cards section you will see a list of all cards that were issued to clients.
For each card you can view detailed information:
- card number in YCLIENTS
- card number
- card type
- client’s phone number (of the card’s owner)
- date of creation
Data in # and Phone columns are clickable links:
- when you click on the phone number this client’s chain card will open;
- when you click on the card’s number, detailed information about this card will open.
On this page you will see detailed information about the card.
- Owner. Phone number is given as a clickable link that will lead you to the client’s chain card.
- Type. Name of the card type is given as a clickable link that will take you to the page where you can edit card type.
- Sold and paid. Terms sold and paid have different meanings.Sold is the sum total of services and/or products, total check. Paid is the sum paid for the visit which can be complete or partial.
- Maximum % and fixed amount discount.
- Date of creation.
Here you will see a list of promotion types, assigned to this card type and information about them: number, type, amounts earned.
Here you will see a list of all transactions connected to this card and information about them: number, date, type, promotion (data is presented as a link that will take you to the promotion type editing page) and amount.